Genral mantence for technobeams

Hi Guys,

I was wandering what is the best way to clean my newly aquired technos? They seam really grimy and dirty, but they were used in a rental situation, so that is their excuse....Please keep in mind that i'm mainly an LD, and not an ML Tech....

Help!
Thanks!
Parents
  • [QUOTE=michael_graham;57163]Zach

The Technobeams are very easy to work on.
    Just remove the 4 screws in the handles to remove the rear bezel.
    Unplug the XLR data wire going from the rear bezel to the logic board.
    Remove the two green screws holding the sled to the side bezels.
    Slide the sled out about two inches then unplug the P/T wires near the head.
    Remove the sled.
    Then use canned air to blow out the fixture.

Hope this helps.

Also, slide the entire unit out of the body. Turn on side to access the fan.
    For the outside I suggest Dow Bathroom Cleaner (Scrubbing bubbles). Best thing I have ever used hands down. Grunge, smoke, nicotine and all sorts of club goo goes away with a good soaking and a sponge. Just rinse off & they look like new. Clean the dicros & lenses (note which slot they go in) & you're good to go.:headbang: Don't forget the green screws when you re assemble!
  • [QUOTE=michael_graham;57163]Zach

The Technobeams are very easy to work on.
    Just remove the 4 screws in the handles to remove the rear bezel.
    Unplug the XLR data wire going from the rear bezel to the logic board.
    Remove the two green screws holding the sled to the side bezels.
    Slide the sled out about two inches then unplug the P/T wires near the head.
    Remove the sled.
    Then use canned air to blow out the fixture.

Hope this helps.

Also, slide the entire unit out of the body. Turn on side to access the fan.
    For the outside I suggest Dow Bathroom Cleaner (Scrubbing bubbles). Best thing I have ever used hands down. Grunge, smoke, nicotine and all sorts of club goo goes away with a good soaking and a sponge. Just rinse off & they look like new. Clean the dicros & lenses (note which slot they go in) & you're good to go.:headbang: Don't forget the green screws when you re assemble!
Children
No Data
Related