cyberlight sv problems

Hey, im currently running 10 sv units in my rig, but im having a bit of an issue with 3 of them.

Cyber 1: lamp flickers when turned on but turns back off after a few seconds. and rehomes itself. weird thing is, is that it still follows its right lighting cues from my hog. any suggestions???

Cyber 2: works just fine but occasionally one of the wires connectected to the lamp burns off dont know if it could be an ignitor issue, i ask this because if it is then im going to have to take the unit down. all ten of my units are placed 40 to 50 feet off the ground.

**this issue is also happening to Cyber 4.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=elaydabrian;57502]Cyber 1: lamp flickers when turned on but turns back off after a few seconds. and rehomes itself. weird thing is, is that it still follows its right lighting cues from my hog. any suggestions???

Probably either a bad ballast or a bad 14-pin harness between the PSB and Logic boards.

[QUOTE=elaydabrian;57502]Cyber 2: works just fine but occasionally one of the wires connectected to the lamp burns off dont know if it could be an ignitor issue, i ask this because if it is then im going to have to take the unit down. all ten of my units are placed 40 to 50 feet off the ground.

Are you replacing the wires with HES parts, or just random bits of wire? The wires MUST be from HES as they are specially rated to deal with the heat and UV from the lamp. Also check that the woven insulating sleeve that covers both of these wires is instact and covering as much of the wires as possible. If all of this is good, then you may have a bad ignitor.

Hope this helps. :)
  • [QUOTE=elaydabrian;57502]Cyber 1: lamp flickers when turned on but turns back off after a few seconds. and rehomes itself. weird thing is, is that it still follows its right lighting cues from my hog. any suggestions???

Probably either a bad ballast or a bad 14-pin harness between the PSB and Logic boards.

[QUOTE=elaydabrian;57502]Cyber 2: works just fine but occasionally one of the wires connectected to the lamp burns off dont know if it could be an ignitor issue, i ask this because if it is then im going to have to take the unit down. all ten of my units are placed 40 to 50 feet off the ground.

Are you replacing the wires with HES parts, or just random bits of wire? The wires MUST be from HES as they are specially rated to deal with the heat and UV from the lamp. Also check that the woven insulating sleeve that covers both of these wires is instact and covering as much of the wires as possible. If all of this is good, then you may have a bad ignitor.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data
Related