cyberlight sv problems

Hey, im currently running 10 sv units in my rig, but im having a bit of an issue with 3 of them.

Cyber 1: lamp flickers when turned on but turns back off after a few seconds. and rehomes itself. weird thing is, is that it still follows its right lighting cues from my hog. any suggestions???

Cyber 2: works just fine but occasionally one of the wires connectected to the lamp burns off dont know if it could be an ignitor issue, i ask this because if it is then im going to have to take the unit down. all ten of my units are placed 40 to 50 feet off the ground.

**this issue is also happening to Cyber 4.
Parents
  • On Cyber #1, I have this problem every so often because my cybers are in an ice arena. It causes some corrosion on the 14pin header cable betweeen the power card and the logic card.

2 of the pins of the 14pin is the 12V signal that lets the power card tell the logic card that the lamp is struck.

Even a bit of corrosion can degrade the signal just enough to keep the logic card from knowing the lamp is on. I can usually just break the connections and reconnect them and it takes care of the problem.

Hope this helps. Take care!
  • On Cyber #1, I have this problem every so often because my cybers are in an ice arena. It causes some corrosion on the 14pin header cable betweeen the power card and the logic card.

2 of the pins of the 14pin is the 12V signal that lets the power card tell the logic card that the lamp is struck.

Even a bit of corrosion can degrade the signal just enough to keep the logic card from knowing the lamp is on. I can usually just break the connections and reconnect them and it takes care of the problem.

Hope this helps. Take care!
Children
No Data
Related