cyberlight sv problems

Hey, im currently running 10 sv units in my rig, but im having a bit of an issue with 3 of them.

Cyber 1: lamp flickers when turned on but turns back off after a few seconds. and rehomes itself. weird thing is, is that it still follows its right lighting cues from my hog. any suggestions???

Cyber 2: works just fine but occasionally one of the wires connectected to the lamp burns off dont know if it could be an ignitor issue, i ask this because if it is then im going to have to take the unit down. all ten of my units are placed 40 to 50 feet off the ground.

**this issue is also happening to Cyber 4.
Parents
  • hey guys many many thanks!!! i think i know whats going on with it but i need your opinion and comments on this..

Cyber 8: i opened it up today and went ahead a turned on the fixture. unlugged and plugged back in the 14 pin connector. lamp fired up just fine, but i noticed that there we\as no power going to any of my motors, you can usually tell when there is power when you feel clicking when you try moving any of the motors. and i noticed another thing! one of the three (3) led lights from the power board was NOT on. (its green and reads 12v, center led) what do you think is the cause of this.

once again! thank you very much for your help!! don't know what would i do if you guys aren't around!
  • hey guys many many thanks!!! i think i know whats going on with it but i need your opinion and comments on this..

Cyber 8: i opened it up today and went ahead a turned on the fixture. unlugged and plugged back in the 14 pin connector. lamp fired up just fine, but i noticed that there we\as no power going to any of my motors, you can usually tell when there is power when you feel clicking when you try moving any of the motors. and i noticed another thing! one of the three (3) led lights from the power board was NOT on. (its green and reads 12v, center led) what do you think is the cause of this.

once again! thank you very much for your help!! don't know what would i do if you guys aren't around!
Children
No Data
Related