Technospot

Hello everyone, im having a problem with 1 of our Technospot's, anytime i use the strobe feature the shutter gets stuck and the fixture doesn't respond after that until i do a reset, anybody has any ideas on what the problem could be!
Parents
  • thanks for the reply Marty Ive had this exact issue with this exact fixture a couple times before. I either use the HES road hog or the Avolites tiger touch, i have the same problem when using both boards, in that particular chain i had 4 technospots, 6 studio commands and 3 elation design spot 575b's, the setup basically consists of console, 100ft of gepco dmx cable or sometimes wireless dmx, swisson opto isolator then fixtures. That particular fixture was #2 in the chain.
  • thanks for the reply Marty Ive had this exact issue with this exact fixture a couple times before. I either use the HES road hog or the Avolites tiger touch, i have the same problem when using both boards, in that particular chain i had 4 technospots, 6 studio commands and 3 elation design spot 575b's, the setup basically consists of console, 100ft of gepco dmx cable or sometimes wireless dmx, swisson opto isolator then fixtures. That particular fixture was #2 in the chain.
Children
No Data
Related