X-Spot Lamp Error

We are receiving a Lamp Timeout Error on one of our X Spot Xtremes. We have purchased a new lamp and are still getting the error. The fixture is making no noise to indicate it is trying to strike the lamp. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Terrii
Parents
  • Yup, second to Lightparts . . . Not sure on the X-Spot LPS, but I know that they have done a couple of Studio Color supply repairs for me for $90 or so each. It all depends on how bad the failure is . . . Since you don't notice any burned smells, smoke, etc. hopefully yours isn't too bad, and won't be that much $$$.

HES could also likely do the repair, but I have had very good luck with Lightparts myself . . .

- Tim
  • Yup, second to Lightparts . . . Not sure on the X-Spot LPS, but I know that they have done a couple of Studio Color supply repairs for me for $90 or so each. It all depends on how bad the failure is . . . Since you don't notice any burned smells, smoke, etc. hopefully yours isn't too bad, and won't be that much $$$.

HES could also likely do the repair, but I have had very good luck with Lightparts myself . . .

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related