Cyberlight SV Power Issues

I am currently using 12 cyberlight cv's and in the last month I have had 5-6 have power problems where they just won't turn on. I have checked fuses but doesn't seem to be the problem. An electrician who had been work with them told me that lamp holder sensor may have gone bad or something in that region may have shorted but that doesn't seem to be the common problem. One cyberlight just needed a good hit in the dip switch area to turn back on. Any problem familiar with this problem and can lend some advice. Thank you.
Parents
  • I have some older Cyberlight Turbo fixtures and I have had this problem as well. The 2 safety senors could be something you need to look at. The one for the hatch door underneath seems to be the one that I have the most problem with. It settles down just a bit on its latches just enough to let go of the sensor. But I've also had a few where I had to bend the switch on the lamp cap up just a bit to get it to work as well.

Hope this helps. Take care!
  • I have some older Cyberlight Turbo fixtures and I have had this problem as well. The 2 safety senors could be something you need to look at. The one for the hatch door underneath seems to be the one that I have the most problem with. It settles down just a bit on its latches just enough to let go of the sensor. But I've also had a few where I had to bend the switch on the lamp cap up just a bit to get it to work as well.

Hope this helps. Take care!
Children
No Data
Related