Intellabeam XT1 focus problem

I have 2 XT1 which in the first sequence goes from big open iris with gobo to the smallest iris while remain sharp.
This sequence is released (the fixture returns to it's default values) and the next sequence is a medium sized beam with a sharp gobo projection.
The problem is that the second sequence get's unsharp and the beamsize is wrong.

Is there anyone who have a clue what causes this to happen?

/Leif
Parents
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma;61197]If it is only in one cue, then it sounds like bad values either the cue itself, or a palette the cue is referencing.

Try updating the cue or the palette in the cue.

Hope this helps. :)

I found the problem.
    In the first cue in the first sequence the zoom is set to full.
    The zoom is then for some reason not able to go back to it's default value when released.
    I have now set the zoom to it's default 50% value in the first sequence and the second sequence is sharp.
    So it was as i suspected a physical fault in the fixture.

/Leif
  • [QUOTE=Marty Postma;61197]If it is only in one cue, then it sounds like bad values either the cue itself, or a palette the cue is referencing.

Try updating the cue or the palette in the cue.

Hope this helps. :)

I found the problem.
    In the first cue in the first sequence the zoom is set to full.
    The zoom is then for some reason not able to go back to it's default value when released.
    I have now set the zoom to it's default 50% value in the first sequence and the second sequence is sharp.
    So it was as i suspected a physical fault in the fixture.

/Leif
Children
No Data
Related