Cyberlight homing problem.

One of my cyberlights has a homing issue. All the others home correctly, the ne homes weirdly. It has a pan of about 55 degrees at it's "home" position. Another thing, whenever I record a position pallete with that CL, it doesn't save the right pan/tilt degrees and it's really off whenever I turn the console back on. Could this be a motor problem? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Dante Ison :hogsign:
Parents
  • They apply friction to the motor to keep it from moving when unpowered, and if the are loose, the mirror will drop out of place when homing, and you get a somewhat random home position. Set them just tight enough to hold position unpowered, and give it another try. Oh, and these do wear a bit with use/age . . . good to check occasionally, before they become a problem

- Tim
  • They apply friction to the motor to keep it from moving when unpowered, and if the are loose, the mirror will drop out of place when homing, and you get a somewhat random home position. Set them just tight enough to hold position unpowered, and give it another try. Oh, and these do wear a bit with use/age . . . good to check occasionally, before they become a problem

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related