Cyber Ballast

Does anyone know the approx weight of the Cyberlight Ballast?

And, the approx weight distribution in a Cyber?

We know the cyber weighs 101lbs, but is 90lbs just in the rear end?

Regards
Parents
  • Not sure what is going on in your fixtures, but on mine, the belly fans have no direct exposure to the lamp as stock - there is a full sheet metal baffle between the two. And the optic fan tray in the front moves a good bit of air. You might also note that the passages in the Cyber body tend to draw air from the front optic area, through the main optic cavity, into the lamphouse and then exhaust via the ridge fan, at least in the SV and Turbo, and frankly, I have never noted any tendency for the optics to overheat in mine, even when run in 8 to 10 hour stints.

And the blowers in mine seem to be quite good quality, and quite quiet . . . I have to wonder if someone "upgraded" yours in a prior life?

- Tim
  • Not sure what is going on in your fixtures, but on mine, the belly fans have no direct exposure to the lamp as stock - there is a full sheet metal baffle between the two. And the optic fan tray in the front moves a good bit of air. You might also note that the passages in the Cyber body tend to draw air from the front optic area, through the main optic cavity, into the lamphouse and then exhaust via the ridge fan, at least in the SV and Turbo, and frankly, I have never noted any tendency for the optics to overheat in mine, even when run in 8 to 10 hour stints.

And the blowers in mine seem to be quite good quality, and quite quiet . . . I have to wonder if someone "upgraded" yours in a prior life?

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related