SS 575 Initialization problems

SS 575... When I turn it on, it does the LWR on the panel, does the self diagnostic stuff, but then when it comes time to home the fixture, it resets, and starts the boot process again...

Has anyone seen this before, and is it an easy fix?
Parents
  • Is that also when it tries to strike? Not on a SS, but I had a different HES fixture last year that was acting similarly - bad power cable orfuseholder (I don't recall specifically which) but wnen it tried to strike, the voltage would drop and it would reboot.

Also, if SS runs the same power supply as StudioColor, a bad low voltage supply could do thisif the motors draw pulls it down.

In either case, I'd start by metering the low voltage supply, and work out from there.

- Tim

- Tim
  • Is that also when it tries to strike? Not on a SS, but I had a different HES fixture last year that was acting similarly - bad power cable orfuseholder (I don't recall specifically which) but wnen it tried to strike, the voltage would drop and it would reboot.

Also, if SS runs the same power supply as StudioColor, a bad low voltage supply could do thisif the motors draw pulls it down.

In either case, I'd start by metering the low voltage supply, and work out from there.

- Tim

- Tim
Children
No Data
Related