Cyberlights Various Faults

Hello!

Ok i've 3x poorly Cyberlight CX Lithos

No1 won't lamp on, neither in self test or with DMX, everything else seems to work when in test mode
No2 Lamps on, works fine.. then after an hour or so the bulb lamps off
No3 Won't recieve DMX but will pass it through to the next fixtures

HELP!!

and thanks in advance :notworthy:
Parents
  • ok no1 is back up and running, thank you for your help! it was the ignitor

i've used no3 for these parts now, so onto no2

it doesn't appear to be quite the same as my others, it has the switch with 4 connectors, and where my other have a little circular thing plugged in line with this, this one doesn't or a space to have one like the others do,

if the problem is the PFC like said, why is this harder than changing the ignitor? it seemed like i'd only have to take out just as much stuff to replace this, ( i had to take off the connectors to this to remove the bottom section of the light)
  • ok no1 is back up and running, thank you for your help! it was the ignitor

i've used no3 for these parts now, so onto no2

it doesn't appear to be quite the same as my others, it has the switch with 4 connectors, and where my other have a little circular thing plugged in line with this, this one doesn't or a space to have one like the others do,

if the problem is the PFC like said, why is this harder than changing the ignitor? it seemed like i'd only have to take out just as much stuff to replace this, ( i had to take off the connectors to this to remove the bottom section of the light)
Children
No Data
Related