Cyberlights Various Faults

Hello!

Ok i've 3x poorly Cyberlight CX Lithos

No1 won't lamp on, neither in self test or with DMX, everything else seems to work when in test mode
No2 Lamps on, works fine.. then after an hour or so the bulb lamps off
No3 Won't recieve DMX but will pass it through to the next fixtures

HELP!!

and thanks in advance :notworthy:
Parents
  • When the main switch cuts off,it must be a serious problem.

Can you post a photo?
    Mine all got the little round thermoswitch and an extra switch for the lamp plate,but i didn t open all of them yet.
    You can get a ordinary motor capacitor for that. Its the same. Replace with same or lower capacity and same voltage.
    But you have to keep an eye on that part, because there are pretty cheap capacitors that are only for starting a motor, not for hours of running.
    Maybe it is named "run capacitor" or "operating capacitor".
    The ignitor is also a standard part, you can order it elsewhere.

You have to take out the power supply board, one ballast cover and the cover switch.
    Measure it,it barely fits in with a little force. Maybe you have to drill a new hole, if you cant find a matching part.
    I got one as a spare,but they mechanically dont fit in very good.
    some have other measurements, some got other screws (the build in ones)
  • When the main switch cuts off,it must be a serious problem.

Can you post a photo?
    Mine all got the little round thermoswitch and an extra switch for the lamp plate,but i didn t open all of them yet.
    You can get a ordinary motor capacitor for that. Its the same. Replace with same or lower capacity and same voltage.
    But you have to keep an eye on that part, because there are pretty cheap capacitors that are only for starting a motor, not for hours of running.
    Maybe it is named "run capacitor" or "operating capacitor".
    The ignitor is also a standard part, you can order it elsewhere.

You have to take out the power supply board, one ballast cover and the cover switch.
    Measure it,it barely fits in with a little force. Maybe you have to drill a new hole, if you cant find a matching part.
    I got one as a spare,but they mechanically dont fit in very good.
    some have other measurements, some got other screws (the build in ones)
Children
No Data
Related