Technobeam inop

I have a Technobeam that will not respond, the red light is on but no others and I have no display. any ideas? thank you for your time
Parents
  • Ok theres 2 main connections around the ballast area.. sometimes they come loose when being moved or transported.. i now have mine hot glued ;) so check those first.. now if they did come loose there is the possibility that it caused a few things to blow/ burn out.. regulators, fuses, and triaxs were the 3 things on mine.. he had parts on hand so that was helpful.. he did tell me they are low priced parts so i dont think you are looking at a high cost fix here..
  • Ok theres 2 main connections around the ballast area.. sometimes they come loose when being moved or transported.. i now have mine hot glued ;) so check those first.. now if they did come loose there is the possibility that it caused a few things to blow/ burn out.. regulators, fuses, and triaxs were the 3 things on mine.. he had parts on hand so that was helpful.. he did tell me they are low priced parts so i dont think you are looking at a high cost fix here..
Children
No Data
Related