DL1 question

My DL1 is 1.5.0 version. Now it have error message about "Pan encoder timeout" and "Tilt encoder timeout. Therefore what can I solve this problem. Thanks your help.
Parents
  • i had this problem last year with my DL1 units. I replaced with a new Hepa filter, did the reset within the software. still had error message. I wound up turning off the unit and waiting for about 30 minutes to allow it to make sure it was cooled down, then i pressed the projector default reset, then the fixture default reset, then the filter reset.

after that, the fixture came up clear of the message. at this point, not sure what software version i was on, it has been a year since we had out DL1 units, we switched to DL2s for this year's shows.

hope this helps,
    keith
  • i had this problem last year with my DL1 units. I replaced with a new Hepa filter, did the reset within the software. still had error message. I wound up turning off the unit and waiting for about 30 minutes to allow it to make sure it was cooled down, then i pressed the projector default reset, then the fixture default reset, then the filter reset.

after that, the fixture came up clear of the message. at this point, not sure what software version i was on, it has been a year since we had out DL1 units, we switched to DL2s for this year's shows.

hope this helps,
    keith
Children
No Data