Projector com Failure

When i started one of the DL1 fixtures for the first time there was no response from the PAN motors. It looked like they was`nt receiving any current at all. I checked the 3 Phase driver board, and I found that the main supply cable was loose... problem solved. Then another problem followed : "projector com failure" I`ve checked all the status LED`s inside all of the card`s, and the readings looks good. I can not start the lamp, no control of input source from DMX/fixture and similar problems occurs. The RS232 cable is connected and everything looks just fine. Could there happen to be a software issue ? The firmware is 1.5.0

Note:

When I try to enter "projector control" from the fixture the fan in the projector starts, but stops again after about 2 minutes.

Please help :)

Sten
Trondheim / Norway
Parents
  • Sten,
    Please go into your information menu on the DL1 menu. From there select Module versions menu, then move through that area to view the assorted different modules and see what is displayed for the various boards. You will note that the section for display will say Not Available, that is normal, you are ultimately looking for something else that reads not available. If you find this than that is likely a failed board that may be interfereing with your projector communication.

Beyond that you can try swapping the RS-232 card with another card.

Let us know if we can help any further,
    Joe
  • Sten,
    Please go into your information menu on the DL1 menu. From there select Module versions menu, then move through that area to view the assorted different modules and see what is displayed for the various boards. You will note that the section for display will say Not Available, that is normal, you are ultimately looking for something else that reads not available. If you find this than that is likely a failed board that may be interfereing with your projector communication.

Beyond that you can try swapping the RS-232 card with another card.

Let us know if we can help any further,
    Joe
Children
No Data