Controlling a DL1 with a JANDS 416

Hi all
This might be a bit old school but I was wondering if I can control a DL1 with a JANDS 416 and if so are there any limitations. Thanks in advance
Parents
  • Thanks heaps Sandals512 for the reply, very helpful. Thanks also p_ hancock for the protocol . very useful
    I very much appreciate your help... I haven't used the DL1's before but it seems they will be perfect for the Job. It is a three day world music Carnival in October in Australia... Now I just have to find out the image blending capabilities of 4 DL1's on a 130 degree Cyc.. if any one has any knowledge on image blending that would also be a great help.
    TheET
  • Thanks heaps Sandals512 for the reply, very helpful. Thanks also p_ hancock for the protocol . very useful
    I very much appreciate your help... I haven't used the DL1's before but it seems they will be perfect for the Job. It is a three day world music Carnival in October in Australia... Now I just have to find out the image blending capabilities of 4 DL1's on a 130 degree Cyc.. if any one has any knowledge on image blending that would also be a great help.
    TheET
Children
No Data