Media Backup

How am i suppose to backup the media files on the DL2? i know i have a backup external HD that has the my custom files, but how to backup the stock content files?
Parents
  • Currently there is no way of backing up the stock media files. They are locked down for security reasons, and there is no way you can get to them. Because of this lock-down however, there shouldn't be a way you could change/corrupt the files in a way that would make the DL-2 not function. About the only issue that could come up is a complete hard drive failure, in which case we can ship you a new, already imaged hard drive with content on it.

In the future you will have the ability to create an archive of the stock content which can be used to restore the stock content on a DL-2 should it ever have to be reimaged.
  • Currently there is no way of backing up the stock media files. They are locked down for security reasons, and there is no way you can get to them. Because of this lock-down however, there shouldn't be a way you could change/corrupt the files in a way that would make the DL-2 not function. About the only issue that could come up is a complete hard drive failure, in which case we can ship you a new, already imaged hard drive with content on it.

In the future you will have the ability to create an archive of the stock content which can be used to restore the stock content on a DL-2 should it ever have to be reimaged.
Children
No Data