3d objects?

i am crossfading from one cue to the next with a different 3d object & different file within each cue. the problem is as i crossfade cues, one half of the 3d object appears with the new file playing and then it jumps in to full 3d object of the file playing. this happens even at different crossfade times (zero count & 5sec crossfade)

DL2 v.1.1.0.684
CMA v.1.0.1.617

any ideas?
Parents
  • console - Maxxyz
    DMX for control w/ CMA via Cat5

as for cue structure:

in 3d object 57 and a file running thru it; scaling is up to 170 on each of the axis; rotation is at X - 31488, Y - 28160, Z - 30720 all on layer one, then on another layer you have: 3d object 59 with scaling at 170 on each axis, then you have rotation on X - 29248, Y - 34176, Z - 34048.

the deal is trying to crossfade from one layer to the next like you can with Catalyst v3.3. video fades in and the other fades out.

what i am seeing as the bug is that the outline of the previous 3d object is held til 1/2 way thru the crossfade then it snaps in full to catch up the cue.

hope this helps.

we have decided to go another route with programming at the moment. if this can be fixed, it would be great to use in several of our programming. we just finished 2 songs so far in programming 20 songs for the set.

thanks
    keith
  • console - Maxxyz
    DMX for control w/ CMA via Cat5

as for cue structure:

in 3d object 57 and a file running thru it; scaling is up to 170 on each of the axis; rotation is at X - 31488, Y - 28160, Z - 30720 all on layer one, then on another layer you have: 3d object 59 with scaling at 170 on each axis, then you have rotation on X - 29248, Y - 34176, Z - 34048.

the deal is trying to crossfade from one layer to the next like you can with Catalyst v3.3. video fades in and the other fades out.

what i am seeing as the bug is that the outline of the previous 3d object is held til 1/2 way thru the crossfade then it snaps in full to catch up the cue.

hope this helps.

we have decided to go another route with programming at the moment. if this can be fixed, it would be great to use in several of our programming. we just finished 2 songs so far in programming 20 songs for the set.

thanks
    keith
Children
No Data