DL2 & Timecode

Is there anyway of Directly Syncing the content inside the DL2 with either LTC or MTC. This is becoming an ever important part of video playback. My Clients have content that is rendered specifically for Timecode and this is critical for them.
Timecoding the console is not reliable enough and won't allow frame for frame syncing.

Hope you can assist.
Oli
Lighting Productions
Parents
  • MTC Over EtherNET Would be fine. There are several Units / Pieces of Software that make this possible.
    This would be a very useful asset on the DL2, but i can appreciate the work involved in making it happen.
    A lot of the content i render runs to clock and therefor the entire length of the song, thus really only using 1 layer of the Graphics Engine, but the content files are much larger.
    The only way of doing this currently for 12 DL2's is with 6 x Dual Output Media Servers with RGBHV going to each DL2. Bypassing Media Servers in DL2's !

Many Thanks for your time on this
    Oli
    Lighting Productions
  • MTC Over EtherNET Would be fine. There are several Units / Pieces of Software that make this possible.
    This would be a very useful asset on the DL2, but i can appreciate the work involved in making it happen.
    A lot of the content i render runs to clock and therefor the entire length of the song, thus really only using 1 layer of the Graphics Engine, but the content files are much larger.
    The only way of doing this currently for 12 DL2's is with 6 x Dual Output Media Servers with RGBHV going to each DL2. Bypassing Media Servers in DL2's !

Many Thanks for your time on this
    Oli
    Lighting Productions
Children
No Data