DL2 & Timecode

Is there anyway of Directly Syncing the content inside the DL2 with either LTC or MTC. This is becoming an ever important part of video playback. My Clients have content that is rendered specifically for Timecode and this is critical for them.
Timecoding the console is not reliable enough and won't allow frame for frame syncing.

Hope you can assist.
Oli
Lighting Productions
Parents
  • [quote=SourceChild]I have an install that I have called for 6 blended DL2s on a very smooth curved surface and I am reluctant because of the frame sync especially when I am building all the shows using timecode from an audio server.

I have to give the developers some credit here:beerchug: .....from my experience, the sync issue is all but gone with the new software 1.3 for DL.2

I was having some issues with it on a tour I just finished with the pervious 1.2.x software. We were able to do our last week of shows with 1.3 and all my sync issues disappeared never to be seen again.
  • [quote=SourceChild]I have an install that I have called for 6 blended DL2s on a very smooth curved surface and I am reluctant because of the frame sync especially when I am building all the shows using timecode from an audio server.

I have to give the developers some credit here:beerchug: .....from my experience, the sync issue is all but gone with the new software 1.3 for DL.2

I was having some issues with it on a tour I just finished with the pervious 1.2.x software. We were able to do our last week of shows with 1.3 and all my sync issues disappeared never to be seen again.
Children
No Data