DL-2 Camera preview to FOH

Getting ready to take 4 DL-2 out on an upcoming tour. Trying to figure out the best way to get all the preview monitors out to FOH for the LD to view without having to run 8 ethernet lines... or 8 bnc lines...
Anybody got any ideas??

Tony Thompson
Upstaging INC
Parents
  • Awesome.

I think I understand how you are using them now. You have your D-Tek switch w/ the Marshalls near the stage and are using these 4-way Baluns to send signals from the BNC output on the Marshalls to the monitors located @ FOH. Since the monitors are natively composite you shouldn't notice any kind of signal loss. Nice one!:D

I had thought maybe you were using them to drop signal lines down from the fixtures in the rig.

Thanks for sharing your tip! Very cool:beerchug:
  • Awesome.

I think I understand how you are using them now. You have your D-Tek switch w/ the Marshalls near the stage and are using these 4-way Baluns to send signals from the BNC output on the Marshalls to the monitors located @ FOH. Since the monitors are natively composite you shouldn't notice any kind of signal loss. Nice one!:D

I had thought maybe you were using them to drop signal lines down from the fixtures in the rig.

Thanks for sharing your tip! Very cool:beerchug:
Children
No Data