collage access.

Your instructions posted on the websight talk about GLobal modifier 1 needing to be at a DMX value of 134 to access the collage function. Then says Modifier 1 at a value of 1 to set up the configuration I am using.
The language your using on the websight doesn't compute to what my Hog II PC stage output says.
Can you put the instructions in the form relating to what the output parameters say on them. Otherwise I am going in circles and getting knowhere.
The parameters on the global section are as follows:
cyan/magenta/yellow/Fx1/Fx2/Fx2m1/Fx2m2/Fx2m3/masksel/masksize/
maskfade/fadetop/faderght/fadebot/fadeleft/keyx1/keyy1/keyx2/keyy2/
keyx3/keyy3/keyx4/keyy4/keyxrat/keyyrat/viewmode/viewxpos/viewypos/
viewzpos/ctrlmode/ctrlvalu/
I need to know if Fx2m1 is modifier 1 ect...
Do you have any conversion charts that convert the language for us lighting /non video guys?
Parents
  • I know the old Hog II has small sucky touch screens and only 8 faders.
    My PC set up has 2 playback and 1 program wing and I do have the Hog III software and two 15" touch screens and soon to add a third.
    I will eventually upgrade my widgets. That is still a sour taste in my mouth to have to spend money upgrading a widget that has the Hog III logo on it already yet doesn't work with Hog III. pretty stupid in my opinion!
    Anyway, so what modifier has to have a level of 134?
    I don't think any parameters with the exception of Ctrl go by dmx value.
    All the others go by percentage.
    Jeff
  • I know the old Hog II has small sucky touch screens and only 8 faders.
    My PC set up has 2 playback and 1 program wing and I do have the Hog III software and two 15" touch screens and soon to add a third.
    I will eventually upgrade my widgets. That is still a sour taste in my mouth to have to spend money upgrading a widget that has the Hog III logo on it already yet doesn't work with Hog III. pretty stupid in my opinion!
    Anyway, so what modifier has to have a level of 134?
    I don't think any parameters with the exception of Ctrl go by dmx value.
    All the others go by percentage.
    Jeff
Children
No Data