collage access.

Your instructions posted on the websight talk about GLobal modifier 1 needing to be at a DMX value of 134 to access the collage function. Then says Modifier 1 at a value of 1 to set up the configuration I am using.
The language your using on the websight doesn't compute to what my Hog II PC stage output says.
Can you put the instructions in the form relating to what the output parameters say on them. Otherwise I am going in circles and getting knowhere.
The parameters on the global section are as follows:
cyan/magenta/yellow/Fx1/Fx2/Fx2m1/Fx2m2/Fx2m3/masksel/masksize/
maskfade/fadetop/faderght/fadebot/fadeleft/keyx1/keyy1/keyx2/keyy2/
keyx3/keyy3/keyx4/keyy4/keyxrat/keyyrat/viewmode/viewxpos/viewypos/
viewzpos/ctrlmode/ctrlvalu/
I need to know if Fx2m1 is modifier 1 ect...
Do you have any conversion charts that convert the language for us lighting /non video guys?
Parents
  • Sorry, I guess I should have been more clear about that...Cyan corresponds to Modifier 1 for FX1, Magenta to Modifier2 to FX1, and Yellow to Modifier 3 for FX1.:rolleyes:

If you are seeing percentages I believe 52.5% exactly corresponds to DMX 134, if I've done my homework properly that is;)

I too purchased an H2 widget and had to pay to upgrade it, but I got several good years worth of service before having to upgrade, and I knew that I would have to upgrade b/c I asked when I bought it originally.:)

The software is free already, it makes sense to have to pay to upgrade the hardware to me. It's not like crazy $$ anyway to do the upgrade. I thought it was a very reasonable price.:dunno:
  • Sorry, I guess I should have been more clear about that...Cyan corresponds to Modifier 1 for FX1, Magenta to Modifier2 to FX1, and Yellow to Modifier 3 for FX1.:rolleyes:

If you are seeing percentages I believe 52.5% exactly corresponds to DMX 134, if I've done my homework properly that is;)

I too purchased an H2 widget and had to pay to upgrade it, but I got several good years worth of service before having to upgrade, and I knew that I would have to upgrade b/c I asked when I bought it originally.:)

The software is free already, it makes sense to have to pay to upgrade the hardware to me. It's not like crazy $$ anyway to do the upgrade. I thought it was a very reasonable price.:dunno:
Children
No Data