hi

I need for a show, to make one picture with 18 DL2
6 dl2X3dl2
on ice rink
Do you think we can't do it soon
thank's
stef:1zhelp:
Parents
  • thanks for the info. this helps when planning for some future tours as well as for this event i am going to be apart of.

i think it sounds for ease as well as quality, to keep in down in size for this event. quality is better than one big picture. for one effect to have a sunset on the roof, i rather work and be creative than not have the access of quality for the other works during this time. since i will be running the show freehand to the bands performing and just going to the one big look for the dinner time.

Again thanks for all the help and research. I will send pictures once the event is down. should be a cool event. i am looking forward to it as well as having that many DL2 units running at the same time.

keith
  • thanks for the info. this helps when planning for some future tours as well as for this event i am going to be apart of.

i think it sounds for ease as well as quality, to keep in down in size for this event. quality is better than one big picture. for one effect to have a sunset on the roof, i rather work and be creative than not have the access of quality for the other works during this time. since i will be running the show freehand to the bands performing and just going to the one big look for the dinner time.

Again thanks for all the help and research. I will send pictures once the event is down. should be a cool event. i am looking forward to it as well as having that many DL2 units running at the same time.

keith
Children
No Data