FILTER WARN

Since uploading 1.2.2.864 onto my heads I now have 4 heads showing FILTER LIFE OUT ERROR and 2 heads showing FILTER SERVICE WARN.

Do these bad boys really need changing or can I ignore the warnings?
Parents
  • Another day. I still have FILTER LIFE OUT ERRORS. I've changed the HEPA filter on the 2 worst heads despite the original filters looking spotless and still very white. I haven't washed the pre-filter as I don't have the time to keep the heads at floor level and I'm not putting them back in at 36ft! I did pull out the 2 internal filters but again they looked clean. Guess I'm going to have to put up with these warnings and the rest of the stupid crew telling me that I have filter warnings. Maybe I'll gaffer over the display! Anyway the tour is nearly over so thay can go back to the warehouse for investigation.
  • Another day. I still have FILTER LIFE OUT ERRORS. I've changed the HEPA filter on the 2 worst heads despite the original filters looking spotless and still very white. I haven't washed the pre-filter as I don't have the time to keep the heads at floor level and I'm not putting them back in at 36ft! I did pull out the 2 internal filters but again they looked clean. Guess I'm going to have to put up with these warnings and the rest of the stupid crew telling me that I have filter warnings. Maybe I'll gaffer over the display! Anyway the tour is nearly over so thay can go back to the warehouse for investigation.
Children
No Data