FILTER WARN

Since uploading 1.2.2.864 onto my heads I now have 4 heads showing FILTER LIFE OUT ERROR and 2 heads showing FILTER SERVICE WARN.

Do these bad boys really need changing or can I ignore the warnings?
Parents
  • Well the tour is over and none of the heads turned themselves off due to filter warns. They've been on since day one and despite cleaning and changing things the warnings stayed on.

The black gaff thing was only a joke by the way!!

Just to add that I was running the DL's with the display set to off, but I believe the filter warn overrides this setting. Otherwise how would you ever know? The heads were generally very reliable and most problems were due to miss plugs on the cat 5's or bad connections with the s-video. I did have to change a graphic card, very easy...the only annoying thing with the DL's is the tilt lock. They are very, very fragile and you need to keep local crews away from them.

Love the CMA, being able to access the heads from the ground is great. If you use your own computer however be sure to turn all your firewalls back on before you go back onto the web!
  • Well the tour is over and none of the heads turned themselves off due to filter warns. They've been on since day one and despite cleaning and changing things the warnings stayed on.

The black gaff thing was only a joke by the way!!

Just to add that I was running the DL's with the display set to off, but I believe the filter warn overrides this setting. Otherwise how would you ever know? The heads were generally very reliable and most problems were due to miss plugs on the cat 5's or bad connections with the s-video. I did have to change a graphic card, very easy...the only annoying thing with the DL's is the tilt lock. They are very, very fragile and you need to keep local crews away from them.

Love the CMA, being able to access the heads from the ground is great. If you use your own computer however be sure to turn all your firewalls back on before you go back onto the web!
Children
No Data