trouble

hi
Maybe there's a problem with last release .868 I always need reset server more and mor to have something in ouput.
I have reloded the beta 848 and then I haven't any problem.

Thank's
Stef
Parents
  • Hi,

If the problem is the same I saw with the last release, 868.

My problem is:
    DL2 graphic did not output after media server reset.
    I could recreate the problem when I reset media server while graphic is active on cuelist or programmer for the resetting unit. After homing is finished, iris is open but no image outputs. It is very less chance to get back to correct state even if do Graphic System Reset or Global Reset again and again.

Here is what I found to get out of this issue with Hog3.
    Step1: Release Cuelist.
    Step2: Clear Programmer.
    Step3: Select Motion and Global of DL2 that you are going to media server reset.
    Step4: Move Grand Master to zero.
    Step5: Select Graphic System Reset.
    Step6: Put control channel back to idle.
    Step7: Move Grand Master to full.
    Step8: Check if media server is finished resetting completely. Once completely finished, then you are ready to operate. Graphic issue should be solved in my experience.

I tested 10 times to produce the graphic issue intentionally, and solved perfectly by above procedure.

Hope this helps,
    Seki
  • Hi,

If the problem is the same I saw with the last release, 868.

My problem is:
    DL2 graphic did not output after media server reset.
    I could recreate the problem when I reset media server while graphic is active on cuelist or programmer for the resetting unit. After homing is finished, iris is open but no image outputs. It is very less chance to get back to correct state even if do Graphic System Reset or Global Reset again and again.

Here is what I found to get out of this issue with Hog3.
    Step1: Release Cuelist.
    Step2: Clear Programmer.
    Step3: Select Motion and Global of DL2 that you are going to media server reset.
    Step4: Move Grand Master to zero.
    Step5: Select Graphic System Reset.
    Step6: Put control channel back to idle.
    Step7: Move Grand Master to full.
    Step8: Check if media server is finished resetting completely. Once completely finished, then you are ready to operate. Graphic issue should be solved in my experience.

I tested 10 times to produce the graphic issue intentionally, and solved perfectly by above procedure.

Hope this helps,
    Seki
Children
No Data