trouble

hi
Maybe there's a problem with last release .868 I always need reset server more and mor to have something in ouput.
I have reloded the beta 848 and then I haven't any problem.

Thank's
Stef
Parents
  • Stef, please contact the Support Dept as they'll be able to handle your hardware request and RMA.

Seki, the problem you describe is one that is caused due to a media file being active on DMX as the unit is booting. It has been an elusive bug for us to replicate reliably.

Can you try something? Once you have all the units up and running and playing graphics on all the layers, try doing a Software Upgrade by re-installing the same version of software.

After the Software upgrade has completed, see if the original problem is still reproducible. This will help us narrow the issue down.

Thanks.
    Scott
  • Stef, please contact the Support Dept as they'll be able to handle your hardware request and RMA.

Seki, the problem you describe is one that is caused due to a media file being active on DMX as the unit is booting. It has been an elusive bug for us to replicate reliably.

Can you try something? Once you have all the units up and running and playing graphics on all the layers, try doing a Software Upgrade by re-installing the same version of software.

After the Software upgrade has completed, see if the original problem is still reproducible. This will help us narrow the issue down.

Thanks.
    Scott
Children
No Data