directX option

hello,

I want to know which option is selected in the directX-protocoll , that custom content which is bigger than 1024 x 768 (e.g. 1500 x 1400 and no 4:3 aspect ratio) can be shown with the small resolution of the projector (and no cut offs or big contortion.

best wishes

saoirse
Parents
  • Since all content lives on an object of some sort it will always be mapped to that visible size regardeless of its' source size. I.E. a 640 x 480 image will fill the enitre 1024 x 768 raster on the default 4:3 screen object in its default position in 3-D space with the default viewpoint.

I believe the largest the server will recognize as usable is 2048 on either axis. The main thing is to keep your pixel count under 800,000 (calculate this by multipling the two axes together).

Hope this helps.:)
  • Since all content lives on an object of some sort it will always be mapped to that visible size regardeless of its' source size. I.E. a 640 x 480 image will fill the enitre 1024 x 768 raster on the default 4:3 screen object in its default position in 3-D space with the default viewpoint.

I believe the largest the server will recognize as usable is 2048 on either axis. The main thing is to keep your pixel count under 800,000 (calculate this by multipling the two axes together).

Hope this helps.:)
Children
No Data