directX option

hello,

I want to know which option is selected in the directX-protocoll , that custom content which is bigger than 1024 x 768 (e.g. 1500 x 1400 and no 4:3 aspect ratio) can be shown with the small resolution of the projector (and no cut offs or big contortion.

best wishes

saoirse
Parents
  • Todd,

You've made my point for me. It is all about TIME. If you have the time, resources, knowledge, and tools to split the files per fixture then of course you'll be able to squeeze more performance from the units.

I think you've gotten used to doing this on Catalyst not necessarily because you got better performance as much as it was because Collage Generator wasn't an option for Cat.

Generating and Managing the seperate media files on every fixture would easily require a dedicated person to just handle that task on most shows, along with a fairly heavy infrastructure to be able to generate and respond to things onsite quickly.

The simplicity and time savings is really what makes the Collage Generator so powerful for DL.2 and Axon.

Scott
  • Todd,

You've made my point for me. It is all about TIME. If you have the time, resources, knowledge, and tools to split the files per fixture then of course you'll be able to squeeze more performance from the units.

I think you've gotten used to doing this on Catalyst not necessarily because you got better performance as much as it was because Collage Generator wasn't an option for Cat.

Generating and Managing the seperate media files on every fixture would easily require a dedicated person to just handle that task on most shows, along with a fairly heavy infrastructure to be able to generate and respond to things onsite quickly.

The simplicity and time savings is really what makes the Collage Generator so powerful for DL.2 and Axon.

Scott
Children
No Data