directX option

hello,

I want to know which option is selected in the directX-protocoll , that custom content which is bigger than 1024 x 768 (e.g. 1500 x 1400 and no 4:3 aspect ratio) can be shown with the small resolution of the projector (and no cut offs or big contortion.

best wishes

saoirse
Parents
  • That's a nice system that obviously works well for you. But it takes an enormous amount of time to either do all that manually and keep up with (different people think in terms of different naming schemes) or to create the system to automate it to some degree as you have done.

Even with Collage Generator there will be some times where you need to split the files, but splitting for each individual unit is painful in many ways and for most applications isn't even necessary.

Then there is loading, assigning, and modifying the content for each unit too.

I'm just saying for most applications using Collage Generator will be more than adequate and provide more time to be creative with the design itself.
  • That's a nice system that obviously works well for you. But it takes an enormous amount of time to either do all that manually and keep up with (different people think in terms of different naming schemes) or to create the system to automate it to some degree as you have done.

Even with Collage Generator there will be some times where you need to split the files, but splitting for each individual unit is painful in many ways and for most applications isn't even necessary.

Then there is loading, assigning, and modifying the content for each unit too.

I'm just saying for most applications using Collage Generator will be more than adequate and provide more time to be creative with the design itself.
Children
No Data