Wanted: DL2 Programming tips

So with my first real venture with six DL2s, I am looking for any tips in programming. I have gone through the content guide numerous times, and as I told Scott Blair when he trained me on these, I'm nervous that I'll waste so much time going through the various content and effects to achieve a look. Any tips to help me out would be greatly appreciated... favorite effects, maybe a combination of effects I wouldn't have found that you like. What about tips on transitions between layers? I'm doing mostly projections w/ collage. I'm not doing any aerials.
Thank You,
Parents
  • [QUOTE=barnes2000]Thanks Scott.
    Next question. Where can I get a list of 3rd party content providers? Specifically, Vegas and Gambling graphics.

Are you looking for stills or video or both???

And I'll second Scott's suggestion of using the Brightness and Contrast settings...you can adjust it for each cue to really optimize the content and make it pop!

www.blueponydigital.com is a good place to start....

There are tons of resources out there Scott...even a nice Mini-DV cam running around town a couple of days before the shoot.

Jon
  • [QUOTE=barnes2000]Thanks Scott.
    Next question. Where can I get a list of 3rd party content providers? Specifically, Vegas and Gambling graphics.

Are you looking for stills or video or both???

And I'll second Scott's suggestion of using the Brightness and Contrast settings...you can adjust it for each cue to really optimize the content and make it pop!

www.blueponydigital.com is a good place to start....

There are tons of resources out there Scott...even a nice Mini-DV cam running around town a couple of days before the shoot.

Jon
Children
No Data