Wanted: DL2 Programming tips

So with my first real venture with six DL2s, I am looking for any tips in programming. I have gone through the content guide numerous times, and as I told Scott Blair when he trained me on these, I'm nervous that I'll waste so much time going through the various content and effects to achieve a look. Any tips to help me out would be greatly appreciated... favorite effects, maybe a combination of effects I wouldn't have found that you like. What about tips on transitions between layers? I'm doing mostly projections w/ collage. I'm not doing any aerials.
Thank You,
Parents
  • Content...

I would first check with a lot of the providers that have provided the Stock Content for the DL.2. Those guys just give us a small sampling of the total content they have available mainly as an advertisement for their services, so they would be the best first stop.

Each folder of Stock Content is named with who the provider is such as Blue Pony, etc..

Another resource, although their content is more expensive is www.thoughtequity.com

Scott
  • Content...

I would first check with a lot of the providers that have provided the Stock Content for the DL.2. Those guys just give us a small sampling of the total content they have available mainly as an advertisement for their services, so they would be the best first stop.

Each folder of Stock Content is named with who the provider is such as Blue Pony, etc..

Another resource, although their content is more expensive is www.thoughtequity.com

Scott
Children
No Data