Fan noise

Can anybody who has used a few DL2's in theatre or corporate "quiet enviroments" comment on the level of fan noise.Is it acceptable / intrusive etc.

regs
K
Parents
  • Regarding noise-

I just used 2 DL-2's for the first time on a small corporate reveal this morning. My units were ground-supported very close to the audience and fan noise was a slight issue. It was an extreme situation though, as the units were only a few feet from the from row, in a very small room.

As a guess, I'd say that the DL-2's are a little louder than most automated fixtures, but not terrinly much so. At a decent trim, noise will likely not be an issue. It is something to be aware of in smaller rooms though.

I did enjoy using the fixtures though, and now hope to be able to convince my client to use more in the future
  • Regarding noise-

I just used 2 DL-2's for the first time on a small corporate reveal this morning. My units were ground-supported very close to the audience and fan noise was a slight issue. It was an extreme situation though, as the units were only a few feet from the from row, in a very small room.

As a guess, I'd say that the DL-2's are a little louder than most automated fixtures, but not terrinly much so. At a decent trim, noise will likely not be an issue. It is something to be aware of in smaller rooms though.

I did enjoy using the fixtures though, and now hope to be able to convince my client to use more in the future
Children
No Data