Load to all servers via CMA

It would save LOADS of time we could have the ability to load custom content files and folders to ALL units on the network instead of one at a time via CMA. Also we need the ability to autoset the DMX for the files and folders in this manner as well.

I have had mixed results with Cloning content.:( If there is a lot of custom content used this becomes impractical when adding just a few files or folders because the system wants to overwrite all the existing custom content while cloning This can take quite a long time with many fixtures on the network combined with a large ammount of custom content.:aiwebs_007:
Parents
  • Marty,

Both of the things you mentioned have been discussed and already logged into our database here at High End. The ability to load multiple fixtures at the same time is logged as request #5915 and the global setting of DMX addresses is logged as #6701.

As far as your issues with cloning, when you are adding additional files and so forth before the clone, are you adding things on to the end of your content, or inserting files into folders that are already there? I need to do some double checking, but I believe if you are adding things onto the end, it should leave the content that is already there and just add the additional ones. Inserting files into the middle will cause the wipe and re-clone.
  • Marty,

Both of the things you mentioned have been discussed and already logged into our database here at High End. The ability to load multiple fixtures at the same time is logged as request #5915 and the global setting of DMX addresses is logged as #6701.

As far as your issues with cloning, when you are adding additional files and so forth before the clone, are you adding things on to the end of your content, or inserting files into folders that are already there? I need to do some double checking, but I believe if you are adding things onto the end, it should leave the content that is already there and just add the additional ones. Inserting files into the middle will cause the wipe and re-clone.
Children
No Data