DL.2 v1.3.2 Released!

We have just released verion 1.3.2 of the DL.2 Software today.

This version adds a number of new effects and improvements to the software.

The Press Release for information about new features in this software are located at: www.highend.com/news_events/news/news_detail.asp?news_id=379

The full Release Notes and Software are available at: www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/DL2andAxonSoftwareUpgrades.asp
Parents
  • Update (just an F.Y.I)
    Interesting thing occured when we went to try to re install the software.
    The unit was in the same state outline in my last thread. CMA indicating the same also when we came back to the units. Closed the CMA program and re-opened the program. The fixture did a re-home (yolk paned and head tilted, just the fixture we have been having this issue with). The second unit server information appeared as usual and it took another 3 to 4 minutes for the the server information on this first unit that we have been having problems with to appear on the CMA. The firmware information indicated the older version for about 30 seconds and then switch to the updated new version (1.3.2.110)
    Network status indicators both switchd off. Fixture seems to be working properly now. We never had the CMA activate a home process on the fixture when opening the program. Regardless we will run the fixture through it's paces after lunch and I will post a thread to its status.
    Thanks
  • Update (just an F.Y.I)
    Interesting thing occured when we went to try to re install the software.
    The unit was in the same state outline in my last thread. CMA indicating the same also when we came back to the units. Closed the CMA program and re-opened the program. The fixture did a re-home (yolk paned and head tilted, just the fixture we have been having this issue with). The second unit server information appeared as usual and it took another 3 to 4 minutes for the the server information on this first unit that we have been having problems with to appear on the CMA. The firmware information indicated the older version for about 30 seconds and then switch to the updated new version (1.3.2.110)
    Network status indicators both switchd off. Fixture seems to be working properly now. We never had the CMA activate a home process on the fixture when opening the program. Regardless we will run the fixture through it's paces after lunch and I will post a thread to its status.
    Thanks
Children
No Data