DL.2 v1.3.2 Released!

We have just released verion 1.3.2 of the DL.2 Software today.

This version adds a number of new effects and improvements to the software.

The Press Release for information about new features in this software are located at: www.highend.com/news_events/news/news_detail.asp?news_id=379

The full Release Notes and Software are available at: www.highend.com/support/digital_lighting/DL2andAxonSoftwareUpgrades.asp
Parents
  • I've seen some strange lags happen when updates are sent while a fixture is recieving DMX. As long as 10-15 minutes after the code is sent.

After a fixture finishes loading its' new software it will re-home even if the power is cycled to the unit...it will just start over. So maybe this is what you were seeing?:confused:

Do you have the same issues when your DMX cables are unplugged?

Also are you running the fixtures to CMA off a switch? If so is it a Gigabit, or a slower one?

And forgive me for asking because I've sen it before....are you using pre-fab Cat5 cables or did you try and make them yourself?
  • I've seen some strange lags happen when updates are sent while a fixture is recieving DMX. As long as 10-15 minutes after the code is sent.

After a fixture finishes loading its' new software it will re-home even if the power is cycled to the unit...it will just start over. So maybe this is what you were seeing?:confused:

Do you have the same issues when your DMX cables are unplugged?

Also are you running the fixtures to CMA off a switch? If so is it a Gigabit, or a slower one?

And forgive me for asking because I've sen it before....are you using pre-fab Cat5 cables or did you try and make them yourself?
Children
No Data