DL2 camera questions

Does anyone have any tips for using the on board camera during the show? I dont want to make controling a camera take too much attention away from running the show. Do you have any tips for touring with 3 DL2's? What would you recommend keeping as spare parts? The tour will be going to some remote places that wouldn't have a computer store. Also they will be used about 50% of the time on the same generator with other movers, leds, 10 colorcommands and audio. Would you recomend a power conditioner/regulator or a UPS?

Lee Alexander
Parents
  • Hi Lee,

Definitely take spare HEPA filters and lamps....if there is no provision to travel with a spare unit, then I would also take a spare Top Box card if you can as well as a spare computer.

As for the cameras....the best way I've found to do it on the fly is add a min-wing and set up faders for positions, zooms, etc. Whatever parameters you might need to alter. You could also run virtual Scenes and/or Lists for positions, etc. Whatever works better for you.

Hope this helps.:)
  • Hi Lee,

Definitely take spare HEPA filters and lamps....if there is no provision to travel with a spare unit, then I would also take a spare Top Box card if you can as well as a spare computer.

As for the cameras....the best way I've found to do it on the fly is add a min-wing and set up faders for positions, zooms, etc. Whatever parameters you might need to alter. You could also run virtual Scenes and/or Lists for positions, etc. Whatever works better for you.

Hope this helps.:)
Children
No Data