Sync w/ multi units

Was wondering if anyone has had trouble with running multiple units staying in sync with each other? :confused: 1.3.2 software, running NOT collage. but trying to fire same content via console. Have had no problem in the past, but now since this lastest software upgrade - very much repeatable problems with this issue. causing client to rethink the usage of DL2 units for shows:mad:.

after a year of usage, now having this issue. not good. just trying to find out with anyone else has had this issue or if is it more a local issue within the upgrade of the OS or else?:dunno:
Parents
  • i can try that tonight when we go back in to the showroom. thing is, i should never have to re-record my cues that i have been using for the last year, and NOW i have to. seems fishy to me. and to an issue with encoding. does not sound right to me. would a corrupt OS file make something like this go bad?

someone else had uploaded the OS prior to us getting the fixtures. i am trying to see if this may be a cause.

to have the files now after a year of using them and NOT having an issue, now become an issue. i do not think any encoding would be an issue. It is either a new OS issue or a corrupt OS issue. either way it is sounding more like an issue within the run of OS for these specific units and/or around the upload of the OS.

no time to re-load OS and then the custom video files. BUT, client will rethink about using them for new show going out in June. Hopefully in May, I will have time to prep the next outing with DL2 units and possibly go back to the old OS if i have to make the show work like of old.

i am not on a witch hunt with the DL2 units, but i am trying to figure out if i have been sent units with a corrput or bad OS.
  • i can try that tonight when we go back in to the showroom. thing is, i should never have to re-record my cues that i have been using for the last year, and NOW i have to. seems fishy to me. and to an issue with encoding. does not sound right to me. would a corrupt OS file make something like this go bad?

someone else had uploaded the OS prior to us getting the fixtures. i am trying to see if this may be a cause.

to have the files now after a year of using them and NOT having an issue, now become an issue. i do not think any encoding would be an issue. It is either a new OS issue or a corrupt OS issue. either way it is sounding more like an issue within the run of OS for these specific units and/or around the upload of the OS.

no time to re-load OS and then the custom video files. BUT, client will rethink about using them for new show going out in June. Hopefully in May, I will have time to prep the next outing with DL2 units and possibly go back to the old OS if i have to make the show work like of old.

i am not on a witch hunt with the DL2 units, but i am trying to figure out if i have been sent units with a corrput or bad OS.
Children
No Data