Sync w/ multi units

Was wondering if anyone has had trouble with running multiple units staying in sync with each other? :confused: 1.3.2 software, running NOT collage. but trying to fire same content via console. Have had no problem in the past, but now since this lastest software upgrade - very much repeatable problems with this issue. causing client to rethink the usage of DL2 units for shows:mad:.

after a year of usage, now having this issue. not good. just trying to find out with anyone else has had this issue or if is it more a local issue within the upgrade of the OS or else?:dunno:
Parents
  • i have four active units, two of the four are now acting up. after 3 songs into the show, they seemed to line up. BUT, it was not a good start of the show.

It almost seems as if these fixtures need to wake up and it takes about 15 minutes of hard usage for them to do that. When you have an hour walk-in, the fixtures sit with a jpeg on the screens. then they are off and running from the first cue. BUT, the bad thing is the second song has a chase of jpegs that are in line with the lyrics being sung. never had an issue in the past of these lining up, but now two out of the four units hangup and one unit even played back the wrong file.

really strange and having management come and ask me about what is the deal with my DL2s.

since we are in the active mode of picking a new setup for a new show in June, having issues with a DL2 unit now. does not want the artist or management to see a DL2 unit on the show again.

after the show, i re-ran the cues and they fired fine within the sequence. so i am at a loss of what is going on now.
  • i have four active units, two of the four are now acting up. after 3 songs into the show, they seemed to line up. BUT, it was not a good start of the show.

It almost seems as if these fixtures need to wake up and it takes about 15 minutes of hard usage for them to do that. When you have an hour walk-in, the fixtures sit with a jpeg on the screens. then they are off and running from the first cue. BUT, the bad thing is the second song has a chase of jpegs that are in line with the lyrics being sung. never had an issue in the past of these lining up, but now two out of the four units hangup and one unit even played back the wrong file.

really strange and having management come and ask me about what is the deal with my DL2s.

since we are in the active mode of picking a new setup for a new show in June, having issues with a DL2 unit now. does not want the artist or management to see a DL2 unit on the show again.

after the show, i re-ran the cues and they fired fine within the sequence. so i am at a loss of what is going on now.
Children
No Data