Sync w/ multi units

Was wondering if anyone has had trouble with running multiple units staying in sync with each other? :confused: 1.3.2 software, running NOT collage. but trying to fire same content via console. Have had no problem in the past, but now since this lastest software upgrade - very much repeatable problems with this issue. causing client to rethink the usage of DL2 units for shows:mad:.

after a year of usage, now having this issue. not good. just trying to find out with anyone else has had this issue or if is it more a local issue within the upgrade of the OS or else?:dunno:
Parents
  • We've got new software we are about to release that I believe may speed up Jpeg performance as a benefit from fixing some other issues.

On the songs that are having issues, how many layers do you have running? Is there any chance there is something playing on the other layer(s) you're not using? I know it is easy to have something hidden that you didn't realize was running.

I would try the setup cue for the Mpeg as I mentioned and then see where we are.

How long are the clips? Are they off from the start or drifting off after a while?
  • We've got new software we are about to release that I believe may speed up Jpeg performance as a benefit from fixing some other issues.

On the songs that are having issues, how many layers do you have running? Is there any chance there is something playing on the other layer(s) you're not using? I know it is easy to have something hidden that you didn't realize was running.

I would try the setup cue for the Mpeg as I mentioned and then see where we are.

How long are the clips? Are they off from the start or drifting off after a while?
Children
No Data