Sync w/ multi units

Was wondering if anyone has had trouble with running multiple units staying in sync with each other? :confused: 1.3.2 software, running NOT collage. but trying to fire same content via console. Have had no problem in the past, but now since this lastest software upgrade - very much repeatable problems with this issue. causing client to rethink the usage of DL2 units for shows:mad:.

after a year of usage, now having this issue. not good. just trying to find out with anyone else has had this issue or if is it more a local issue within the upgrade of the OS or else?:dunno:
Parents
  • chris

thanks for your input - as far as programming my media - pre-loading my files within other layers that are not used is a standard usage of my servers. The result of change within the units when video cards were changed out. Thus being two older units with three newer units gave me a problem on that show that had been programmed over a year ago with using the same five units for all year. then when you go do a one off and re-build that show having different build of units cause slight playback problems in the way I had recorded the cues over a year ago. Going back and re-recording the problem-matic cues and selecting functions that Scott had recommended to make sure was selected with the new video cards that are in place now - helped solve the problem and got me thru that performance. Since then, the client has now moved on to other media servers with the current outing of shows for 2007.

the problem with the DL2 was not a bad issue - just caught me by surprise since the show had been written so long ago and now issue prior to the gear change, now that is known as well as watching how you program cues. all issues are cleaned up and working well.

thanks for your info
  • chris

thanks for your input - as far as programming my media - pre-loading my files within other layers that are not used is a standard usage of my servers. The result of change within the units when video cards were changed out. Thus being two older units with three newer units gave me a problem on that show that had been programmed over a year ago with using the same five units for all year. then when you go do a one off and re-build that show having different build of units cause slight playback problems in the way I had recorded the cues over a year ago. Going back and re-recording the problem-matic cues and selecting functions that Scott had recommended to make sure was selected with the new video cards that are in place now - helped solve the problem and got me thru that performance. Since then, the client has now moved on to other media servers with the current outing of shows for 2007.

the problem with the DL2 was not a bad issue - just caught me by surprise since the show had been written so long ago and now issue prior to the gear change, now that is known as well as watching how you program cues. all issues are cleaned up and working well.

thanks for your info
Children
No Data