Youngest Dl.2 Programmer?

Hi everyone Just want to know, I'm 15 and im programming Dl.2! Ya I know Im a bit young but i pass maybe hour on those and I know how to program them well:) Anyway I just want to know If It's posible to create a Collage Background on a wall with an 9 by 12 Screen with camera incorporate to it, And if yes How do you do that:) Thanks!
Parents
  • Anthony,

What you want to do is use one layer as the background image with any content you want.

Then use a another layer placed in front of it with the content set to the live input (Folder 255). You can adjust the X and Y scale to shrink that layer down to be a floating window like you saw there and then use X and Y position to place it where you want in the overall image.

If you want to have the drop shadow look then you can call that Effect up on the layer being used for the camera feed.
  • Anthony,

What you want to do is use one layer as the background image with any content you want.

Then use a another layer placed in front of it with the content set to the live input (Folder 255). You can adjust the X and Y scale to shrink that layer down to be a floating window like you saw there and then use X and Y position to place it where you want in the overall image.

If you want to have the drop shadow look then you can call that Effect up on the layer being used for the camera feed.
Children
No Data