play media once forward error

Hi there,

I've got the following problem. When running a m2v in mode media loop forward the movie is outputting without a problem. When using mode play media once forward the film is stops 10 second to early. The in frame is set a 0 and the out frame is set at 65536.

What is happening here ?? is it a bug at the m2v file :mad: ? is it a bug at the dl2 :mad: ? or is at a bug by the operator :rtfm: ?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Greetings

Frank Verbeek
Production Partners
Parents
  • hi
    narrow down your error possibilities by changing the file
    i,m not at the pre production location anymore but gone try it with different files on monday on the show location. Show is the next day so there is plenty of time. I now have solved the problem temporally by using media loop forward and add an extra cue with a media mode paused and a wait time in the cuelist of the length of the film

Do you have a random "Sync to" programmed to something that doesn't exist?
    sync to is not used i'm sure of that

With everything cleared and released, can you play the full file without issues (narrow down programming issue)?
    problem also exists when the dl2 is only in the programmer and all scenes and lists are released
  • hi
    narrow down your error possibilities by changing the file
    i,m not at the pre production location anymore but gone try it with different files on monday on the show location. Show is the next day so there is plenty of time. I now have solved the problem temporally by using media loop forward and add an extra cue with a media mode paused and a wait time in the cuelist of the length of the film

Do you have a random "Sync to" programmed to something that doesn't exist?
    sync to is not used i'm sure of that

With everything cleared and released, can you play the full file without issues (narrow down programming issue)?
    problem also exists when the dl2 is only in the programmer and all scenes and lists are released
Children
No Data