Next generation

Hi,
in next generation i would like to have built-in switch with 3 in/out and real dimmer to go to real black :D

Thanks
Parents
  • [quote=stephlight]That's what I also do, but sometime I really don't have time to modify times.

I understand totally...what I do is build several palettes that Use-I and Use-T so all I have to do is select the palette.

example:
    - set Motion and Global to zero
    - set fade time to be 3 seconds for both, and delay time of 0.5 seconds (or maybe even 1 sec) for the Motion
    - record this into the Intensity Directory with Use-I and Use-T (I also prefer to select "Per Type" when making these)

Now you've got a 3sec fade out palette....reverse and repeat for a fade up palette (delay the Global not the Motion).

If you need different fade times you can either record multiple versions of this or simply change the fade time from the cuelist spreadsheet since this will not affect the delay which remains constant in most cases.

Speeds DL.2/AXON programming way up!

Make sense:)
  • [quote=stephlight]That's what I also do, but sometime I really don't have time to modify times.

I understand totally...what I do is build several palettes that Use-I and Use-T so all I have to do is select the palette.

example:
    - set Motion and Global to zero
    - set fade time to be 3 seconds for both, and delay time of 0.5 seconds (or maybe even 1 sec) for the Motion
    - record this into the Intensity Directory with Use-I and Use-T (I also prefer to select "Per Type" when making these)

Now you've got a 3sec fade out palette....reverse and repeat for a fade up palette (delay the Global not the Motion).

If you need different fade times you can either record multiple versions of this or simply change the fade time from the cuelist spreadsheet since this will not affect the delay which remains constant in most cases.

Speeds DL.2/AXON programming way up!

Make sense:)
Children
No Data