Next generation

Hi,
in next generation i would like to have built-in switch with 3 in/out and real dimmer to go to real black :D

Thanks
Parents
  • Again....I think it all comes down to personal preference.

Any mechanism that comes in to physically close off the image will not do so completely evenly...I find that the iris on DL.2 looks far better than any other projection douser I've used (motorized flags in front of the lens, internal blackout shutters, mylar or black "gel" strings in front of the lens.....etc).

Additionally I find the iris to be quite useful to cut off the raster of round content/images or anything that is in the center for example....by bringing the iris down to about 60-50% or sometimes even more...can eliminate the extra "video-black" without affecting the brightness of the content.

But apparently you don't like it....and that is OK.....we are just going to have to agree to disagree.:cool:
  • Again....I think it all comes down to personal preference.

Any mechanism that comes in to physically close off the image will not do so completely evenly...I find that the iris on DL.2 looks far better than any other projection douser I've used (motorized flags in front of the lens, internal blackout shutters, mylar or black "gel" strings in front of the lens.....etc).

Additionally I find the iris to be quite useful to cut off the raster of round content/images or anything that is in the center for example....by bringing the iris down to about 60-50% or sometimes even more...can eliminate the extra "video-black" without affecting the brightness of the content.

But apparently you don't like it....and that is OK.....we are just going to have to agree to disagree.:cool:
Children
No Data