Next generation

Hi,
in next generation i would like to have built-in switch with 3 in/out and real dimmer to go to real black :D

Thanks
Parents
  • [quote=stephlight]I'm totally agree with you, but if we could have better in future, would it not be better?
    Really, the only way to have a good, even dimmer (such as that in a "normal" automated light) is to have the douser in the light path before it becomes focused. This would require placing the douser inside the projector (where there is basically no room).

As Marty pointed out, fading the global intensity will give you a nice even fade out. The iris was really only ever meant to get rid of the video black so a total blackout was possible.
  • [quote=stephlight]I'm totally agree with you, but if we could have better in future, would it not be better?
    Really, the only way to have a good, even dimmer (such as that in a "normal" automated light) is to have the douser in the light path before it becomes focused. This would require placing the douser inside the projector (where there is basically no room).

As Marty pointed out, fading the global intensity will give you a nice even fade out. The iris was really only ever meant to get rid of the video black so a total blackout was possible.
Children
No Data