iris closed

Hello every one

I have a trouble on a DL2
I need to check it with my operator by phone
The iris is closed but the DMX is OK
I think all dimmer is open Motion global Layer
But I am not sure of it
Is there other trouble could make the iris closed?

Other info, the LED Amber for drive isn't blinkink

Thank's
Stef
Parents
  • Additionally, if you hold down two buttons on the front of the unit you will force the IRIS to open.....

- if you look at the display, to one side the will be six buttons in a row down
    - pressing and holding the second from the top and second from the bottom will force open the IRIS
    - and then additionally the arrow naviagtion keys will allow you to adjust the projectors' FOCUS and ZOOM manually.

This will at least tell you if the IRIS is working.

The other shortcuts here, if you are interested, is:

-cycle power to just the internal server (indicated by blue LED) by holding the top and bottom buttons down....this will not douse the projectors' lamp if on.

- recal Pan/Tilt by holding down the center two buttons.

Hope this helps:)
  • Additionally, if you hold down two buttons on the front of the unit you will force the IRIS to open.....

- if you look at the display, to one side the will be six buttons in a row down
    - pressing and holding the second from the top and second from the bottom will force open the IRIS
    - and then additionally the arrow naviagtion keys will allow you to adjust the projectors' FOCUS and ZOOM manually.

This will at least tell you if the IRIS is working.

The other shortcuts here, if you are interested, is:

-cycle power to just the internal server (indicated by blue LED) by holding the top and bottom buttons down....this will not douse the projectors' lamp if on.

- recal Pan/Tilt by holding down the center two buttons.

Hope this helps:)
Children
No Data