DL2 no output...HELP

I have DL2 that is responding to dmx yet there is no output...

I know that sometimes the internal / external relay gets stuck - we have tried this several times through the CMA and no luck.

Tried just about every kind of reset available.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mark
Parents
  • [quote=MarkScott]This is not the same fixture that you are talking about. This is 'ice' left. The one ice right has been fine... If I remember correctly Benny took care of it months ago.

I figured he probably had done this already, but wanted to be sure of the unit that was acting up.

It is probably worth a look inside the Top-box anyway to be sure all the connections to the computer are well secured....especially the DVI and VIVO connectors on the video card.

If you have more time you might also want to take out the computer entirely and open it up to be sure that the video card is properly seated to the motherboard, and that all the power connections, etc are good inside computer.

Also since you are blessed with the beauty of the ships' DELTA power via the Canalis system:rolleyes: ....be sure that the DL.2s have fully booted (usually about 3-4 minutes) before striking the lamps on any of the other fixtures in the rig.
  • [quote=MarkScott]This is not the same fixture that you are talking about. This is 'ice' left. The one ice right has been fine... If I remember correctly Benny took care of it months ago.

I figured he probably had done this already, but wanted to be sure of the unit that was acting up.

It is probably worth a look inside the Top-box anyway to be sure all the connections to the computer are well secured....especially the DVI and VIVO connectors on the video card.

If you have more time you might also want to take out the computer entirely and open it up to be sure that the video card is properly seated to the motherboard, and that all the power connections, etc are good inside computer.

Also since you are blessed with the beauty of the ships' DELTA power via the Canalis system:rolleyes: ....be sure that the DL.2s have fully booted (usually about 3-4 minutes) before striking the lamps on any of the other fixtures in the rig.
Children
No Data